Sunday, November 18, 2007

Christmas!








I'm estatic to announce that I have a brand new nephew! Jacoby Maxwell Dell! He is the cutest little thing. Pudgy cheeks and lots of dark dark hair. He made his way into our family on November 14th, early in the morning. He's healthy and happy, a blessing for my sister and mikey!!!

It's hard to believe that Christmas is just a litle over a month away! The time has just flown. We are still trying to put together our house, and still working on completing the back door project. Aaron has begun the process of drywall, but it's not much fun... Hopefully by the time that Santa rolls through our neighborhood, we'll have a full wall in the kitchen!


Aaron's wish list
A floor jack
Itunes gift cards
The princess bride movie
Comfy PJ pants
Hooded sweatshirt
Best Buy gift card, Lowes gift card
Smallville Season 6
Computer Chair


Erin Wish List
Under the cupboard kitchen CD player
Any of the Scrubs Seasons
New Sweater
New Purse
Medium square hole punch for scrapbooking
New sims game (seasons, nightlife or any of the other new ones)
Scrabble
Gift cards are always lovely
Curious George Soundtrack
Slippers


UNO wish list
hard rubber toys i cannot destroy
YUMMY TREATS!!!!
Pet Smart gift cards!


I was hoping to have a cookie baking party. Amy and I discussed a date and thought maybe the 22 of December? Anyone have any thoughts? It was fun last year!

2 comments:

fortunatemommy3 said...

Dear Auntie Erin,
I can't wait to visit you in your new house!! I just have to grow a little more and build up my immune system. I was so happy to meet you at the hospital, thanks for coming to visit me!! Love you,
Jacoby

Amy said...

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Why is the baby already favoring you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO FAIR